- Chairman of the Board is Sergiu Cozmolici; with 19 years of experience in finance and microfinance, including 13 years working for the biggest NBOs in Moldova – Microinvest and Rural Finance Corporation, Sergiu is one of founders of SMART CREDIT;
- Member of the Board, Dr. Andreas de Forestier; native Austrian with experience in finance and management (Creditanstalt – Bankverein, Vienna; Deutsche Bank-Gruppe, Frankfurt am Main, Germany; BAI Banca d’America e d’Italia, Milan; DG Bank Deutsche Genossenschaftsbank AG; Münchner Bank eG, Munich, Germany; BAG AG, Hamm; KEA Gruppe, Hamm.);
- Member of the Board, Vladimir Cebotari; former police commissioner in Nisporeni, former head of Agroindustrial College in Ungheni, now agricultural engeneering and professor for technological disciplines of the Agroindustrial College in Ungheni;
- Member of the Board, Ecaterina Angheluta, a former director of Milesti village school, teacher of geography and biology, operates as administrator respectively as executive director in compliance with the powers under the law and has the main function of managing daily activities to increase competitiveness and organization development;
- Chief Accountant, Larisa Barbaneagra, has the function to manage and coordinate all operations for recording movement of funds and materials in the organization;
- Cashier, assistant of Credit Expert, Svetlana Lazar;
- Credit Expert, Maria Braguta, consults clients regarding Smart Credit products, checks the accuracy of the system for monitoring the loans, perfects contracts and insurance policies and others;
- Credit Expert, Natalia Secrieru, consults clients regarding Smart Credit products, checks the accuracy of the system for monitoring the loans, perfects contracts and insurance policies and others;
- Kiva Coordinator, Tatiana Pavlov, has a sound economical education. As Kiva Coordinator, she consults clients regarding Smart Credit products, checks the accuracy of the system that monitors the loans, perfects contracts, insurance policies and others. Since the cooperation with KIVA, she was nominated by the board of the company and the executive director as KIVA coordinator, is responsible for Kiva Rural product, coordinates all activities of credit department;
- Expert in recovery, Irina Suman, former staff member of MicroCredit SCA, is responsible for the recovery of overdue loans from beneficiaries.
10, Crestriuc street, Ungheni city, phone 0 236 236 50, 0 236 292 27, 0 677 04 344
73, Mihai Eminescu street, II floor, Calarasi city, phone 0 244 264 47, 0 677 043 61
1, Iu. Gagarin avenue, Chisinau city, phone 0 22 22 05 92, 0 22 22 94 89, 0 677 04 347
1/2, Barbu Lăutaru Street, Cimislia city, phone 0 241 248 99,0 677 00 646
1/C, Stefan cel Mare Street, Causeni city, phone 0 621 47 692
© 2013 - 2018 SmartCredit. All rights reserved.